- Ph.D. degree in Mathematics,1995-2000, Institute of Mathematics, University of Giessen, Giessen, Germany; Title of the thesis: On the Security of DES and DES-like Block Ciphers against Differential Cryptanalysis, supervised by Professor Dr. Albrecht Beutelspacher.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in applied mathematics (Industrial Mathematics), 1989-1991, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Kaiserslautern, Kaiserslautern, Germany; Title of the thesis: Vehicle System Dynamics, supervised by Professor Dr. Helmut Neunzert.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in pure Mathematics, 1977-1986, Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran.
- Electronics Research Institute (ERI), Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran; faculty member, Feb. 16, 2002 to date.
- German firm „emagine GmbH“, Eschborn, Germany; employee in the area of e-Commerce, April 15.-Oct. 14 2001.
- Sharif University of Technology, Electronics Research Center (ERC), Tehran; Research assistant in the area of cryptology,1993-1995.
- Ministry of education, Tehran; Research work on writing mathematical textbooks for high school students, Tehran, 1993-1995.
- The Center for the Education of the Gifted and Talented, Farzanegan high school, Tehran; Taught Mathematics, 1988-1989.
- University of Shahid Beheshti, Faculty of mathematical Sciences, Tehran; Tutor Assistant of Calculus I & II for students in non-math majors, 1986-1988.
- Taught Mathematics at high schools, Tehran, 1986-1988.